Tuesday 21 January 2014

BAUHAUS STARTER SET





Vulcan




Here we go.For the very first entry for the challenge, two units of hussars, their leader and the vulcan. My first force for WZR is a Bauhaus army. I´m trying to have them finished real quick, thats why I  choosed this color scheme; clothes are painted with a neutral grey and the armour with german field grey (both from Vallejo's range) For the backpack and boots I´ve used citadel colors (can't remember which ones... my bad memory attacks again..).

 
After the first layers where on place, I washed the clothes with black oil paint and used a brown wash for the armour. All weapons are primed black  with a boltgun metal drybrush.




For Miss Drachen I´ve used some blue at her jacket to make her stand out, as a bauhaus aristocrat should. As you can see I still haveto finish the face and arms, but now you can have a clear idea of how she is gonna look. also, her blonde hair made her easy to spot, and mark her as a VIP, as I plan to do all the Etoiles Mortant dark haired.
(but that's another tale for another entry....) 

P.D. (I've Heard mishima is already primed. Much more than I expected to get...)




No comments:

Post a Comment